Author Topic: Training on Cutting Healthcare Costs Has Begun  (Read 3077 times)

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
Training on Cutting Healthcare Costs Has Begun
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 09:33:09 PM »
Training on Cutting Healthcare Costs Has Begun

We will be posting here a detailed step by step plan how individuals, families, and governments can slash healthcare costs in very deliberate ways while improving healthcare results.

The answer to the healthcare crisis is TO STAY WELL.
Of course, we all know that, but the public has been thinking in the drug box.  Prevention is not in the drug box. Addressing the cause instead of the symptom is thinking outside the drug box.

Healthcare costs, let me rephrase that, sickness care costs are out of control and causing families and companies (large and small) to face bankruptcy.  Health insurance is out of reach for more and more families.  Insurance companies are increasing premiums every opportunity they can.

What is a family to do?

Become aware, become educated in ways and means that the general public does not know for staying well and how to save money in healthcare costs.  This website is dedicated to that purpose.  I address much of this in my book, Expand Your Mind - Improve Your Brain, and will be expanding on those thoughts in this section of the Sugar Science Forum.

Stay tuned for some new food for thought.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 04:51:08 PM by JC Spencer »