Author Topic: Toxins touching you in ways you never knew  (Read 7832 times)

Stephen

Re: Toxins touching you in ways you never knew
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 01:24:17 AM »
good question asking by hope  and good answer by my favorite poster Spencer thanks for both to increase my knowledge.

kendersa

Trehalose, other glyconutrients, and Huntington's
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 04:50:55 PM »
Thank you I will!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 08:08:17 PM by JC Spencer »

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
Trehalose, other glyconutrients, and Huntington's
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 04:02:39 PM »
Trehalose and other glyconutrients are super foods and should be in everyone's diet.  We have had family members who loved the ailing brother or husband (as an example) so much that they made the super foods available in disguised food form.  The wonderful results were that the family member came off the couch and recovered.  In other words, put these sugars in food in amounts that he needs.  Trehalose can be used to sweetened cereal, tea, coffee etc and the other sugars can be emulsified into mash potatoes, apple sause or other foods.  Place the glyconutrients in cookies, cake, pies or other foods that he likes.

Let us know the results of using these nutrients.  We wish your brother and the family all the very best.

One of our objectives is to have, or work with, wellness clinics and trained glycomics healthcare professionals in different areas of the country.  E-mail me your location to jcs@endowmentmed.org
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 08:09:07 PM by JC Spencer »

kendersa

glyconutrients and HD
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 02:27:56 PM »
My brother had been taken the glyconutrients and trehalose for about 7 months straight and was having phenomenal changes for the better for his brain and body to help fight HD.  However, for whatever reason, he has stopped taking them at their proper dosage and has quickly declined and gone into a depression.  We are all aware that him not taking the dosages correctly has lead to this response in his body.  My question is..........Is there any wellness clinic that the Endowment Med Clinic recommends that we could work with us to help get him back on track?

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
Toxins touching you in ways you never knew
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 01:25:01 PM »
When a mother is breastfeeding her newborn, it is very important that she eat great nutrition and block toxins from entering her body every way possible.  We have experienced ongoing detoxification without doing a special cleanse.  Increased (or more than normal) consumption of glyconutrients will often help expell toxins.  A person can verify that toxins are leaving the body by an abnormally strong odor in the urine and BM.

Studies verify that the sugars found in mothers breastmilk indeed improve brain function and that even in college those children make better grades than those fed baby formula.  These studies are referenced in my book, Expand You Mind - Improve Your Brain.  Some mothers who cannot breastfeed their children compensate by add the glyconutrients to the baby formula.  Another technique for getting additional glyconutrients into the baby is for the mother to let him/her suck on her moist finger coated with the glyconutrients.

It is difficult for most people to take too much of the sugars, except for a possible increase in gas.  The amount consumed is often gaged by what a family can afford rather than what amount is best.

kendersa

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 03:46:08 PM »
Thank you for your timely response ;D

Now two more questions..........

When I stop breastfeeding is there a certain formula to follow on how much she should take on her own to help maintain her good health?  Certain amount per pound?  Per Inch of height?

Also at what point can I resume doing cleanses?  Am I correct I still should not do any cleanses while breastfeeding?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:00:56 PM by JC Spencer »

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 02:24:07 PM »
To answer your question, there are a number of things we have learned.
1) Especially during pregnancy, it is important to get the toxins out of your body and your environment; 2) Any nutrients that the baby needs that are not included in your own nutrition WILL BE DRAWN OUT OF YOUR BODY because your body prioritizes the needs of your child above your needs;
3) You body tells you that you need certain nutrients that you may be lacking.  That is why some expectant mothers crave certain food that seem strange to the rest of us, like ice cream and pickles;
4) Additional glyconutrients are important, good, and needed nutrients during this time of your life;
5) Additional trehalose, up to six tablespoons per day, may be a very good nutrient.  (Caution: if you are a diabetic be sure and monitor your blood sugar although in most cases, it lowers high blood sugar helping bring it into balance.)  We are just beginning to learn some of benefits of trehalose to mother and the baby.  We do know that in most people, additional trehalose seems to lower the craving for regular sugar.  This has two direct benefits that we know about (a) intake of less of the harmful sugar and; (b) more intake of the healthful sugar;
6) Other nutrients that may help balance your hormones are important.

In summary: Modulating your immune system and balancing your hormones are all important to you and your baby.  Your environment of peace and joy are all important because we have learned that tranquillity actually lowers the toxic levels in the body.  Drink plenty of clean water and you might squeeze a whole lemon in a glass of water a few times each day.

Be blessed, be joyful for the precious new life you hold.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:00:36 PM by JC Spencer »

kendersa

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 12:21:32 PM »
Okay so I know this question technically does not apply to toxins or organic but my question remains the same.

I am currently pregnant taking glyconutrients and trehalose throughout my entire pregnancy.  My question is should the amount that i am taking increase, decrease or remain the same once I start breastfeeding?  What is the proper amount for my child to receive to help her health?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 01:58:16 PM by JC Spencer »

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »
Comments by J. C. Spencer
Neurodegenerative challenges, allergies, and diseases may all be triggered by toxins in our air, water, and food.  Toxins in carpet that kids play on or the smell of a new car may be far more harmful to the health of their future than was previously believed.  Thanks to William Campbell Douglass II, MD for this article which will cause you to think about how toxins may be coming at you from sources that can be as damaging.  We know we should remove the toxins from our bodies by cutting off, or at least reducing, the supply line of toxins coming at us.  By doing this, we can have healthier lives.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clothing chemical could cause SIDS

"Organic" is another trendy product claim, but it's far more tightly regulated than "natural." But while we normally associate the term "organic" with foods, there's increasing demand for organic floors, carpets, mattresses, window covering, and clothes. Some may think this could be taking the whole "goodness of mother Earth" thing a little far – myself included. As much as I advocate all things natural, I'm not sure I care too much about how organic the floors in my house are, or that my shirts are made from organic cotton.

But a new study is making me wonder if I should start caring. Quickly.

Most consumers believe that cotton is the most healthy and natural material available. It's by far the most popular clothing material out there. But even though cotton makes up just 2.4 percent of the world's total agricultural acreage, 25 percent of global pesticide use is applied to cotton crops. That's a lot of chemicals. In fact, it takes about a third of a pound of pesticides and fertilizers to grow enough cotton for just one T-shirt.

But it doesn't stop with crop dusting. Cotton is saturated with herbicides before it's harvested in order to defoliate the crop so it's easier to pick. Then it's off to the textile mills where even more chemicals are applied — bleaching agents, dyes, stain and odor resistance formulas, wrinkle reducers, static-reducers, flame retardants and a dozens more.

But wait! There's more! Then the finished products must be washed before shipping, so there are detergents and fabric softeners, which leave their residue in the clothes. The finishing process uses chemicals like formaldehyde, caustic soda, sulfuric acid, and halogens.

Is this a T-shirt they're making, or Frankenstein's monster? With all that processing, it can be hard to tell.

These chemicals are no joke, and allergies and skin irritations are the least of your worries. A European study discovered that the fire retardant chemical antimony used in some crib mattresses can actually leach through the mattress into a baby's skin – and they've connected these findings to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). The livers of autopsied SIDS victims were found to contain high levels of antimony.

Another study on flame retardants found an 18-month-old baby with chemical flame retardant levels in the blood that were two or three times the levels that are known to cause neurological damage in laboratory rats.

Here's what's frightening about that: US law mandates that flame-retardant chemicals be applied to children's CLOTHING. Imagine: if chemicals like antimony have the ability to be absorbed into the skin through a mattress with a sheet over it, how much is being absorbed by children wearing it NEXT TO THEIR SKIN?

Next time you're out shopping for kids clothes … think organic.

Naturally,
William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.