Author Topic: Brian Klemmer, Executive Trainer and author has fatal torn carotid artery  (Read 3569 times)

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
Brian Klemmer, Executive Trainer and author has fatal torn carotid artery
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »
Comments by JC Spencer

Brian Klemmer, Executive Trainer, speaker, and author went to his just reward April 7, 2011.  Brian was well respected for his teaching of Kingdom principles in the secular world. I have sat at Brian’s feet for lectures, life changing seminars, and group sessions.  He was the Wall Street Journal Best-Selling Author of “The Compassionate Samurai”.  I held in my hand and just started to read this last book, “My Fight with God - He won, and so did I” when I learned of his sudden death.  Now, I will read this book with a new depth and a knowledge that many will be blessed and strengthened by his final book as he will continue to help skeptics, confused new believers, and seasoned believers understand God’s Word from a vantage of faith.  I will long remember Brian for his compassionate strength and his insight from times when we were talking alone or in leadership groups.  It was reported that Brian had a rare medical condition that culminated in a fatal torn carotid artery which he suffered in his office in Petaluma, California.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 09:18:03 PM by JC Spencer »