Author Topic: How you can be exempt from the new healthcare law  (Read 2752 times)

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
1,168 Exemptions Handed Out to the new Healthcare Law
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 01:31:07 PM »
One year ago this month I posted my comment: How you can be exempt from the new healthcare law.  We began to discuss how exemptions can be obtained.  As of today 1,168 exemptions have been made with 128 waivers handed out in March 2011.

The Health and Human Services (HHS) department, led by Kathleen Sebelius, issued the 128 waivers in March, which is less than has been issued in previous months to 1,168 organizations, with a majority going to labor unions.

The administration explains that the waivers are temporarily granted “to help stabilize the insurance market until a fuller package of reforms takes effect in 2014.”  In early February, 84% of all waivers went to the labor unions who strongly support the new healthcare law.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:21:53 PM by JC Spencer »

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
How you can be exempt from the new healthcare law
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 08:04:56 PM »
Comments by J. C. Spencer

No one is sure where the new healthcare law is going.  But one place of which we can be sure, it is going to court.  What is it now, over twenty states that have filed suit?  Twenty or twenty-one states so far have filed suit to become exempt.  Evidently the House and Senate, the Amish, Muslims, and American Indians are exempt from the new healthcare mandate, and any penalty.  All Christians can also become exempt if they take very reasonable certain steps.  It is written into the law.  So, let’s see, if the House and Senate, the Muslims, American Indians, Amish, and now Christians can become exempt plus the fact that twenty some states are filing suit to withdraw, WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE THE NEW HEALTHCARE LAW?  I guess it is mostly for those who do not pay taxes.

A complimentary Detailed Report of the good news explaining HOW a Christian can become exempt from the taxes, penalties, and mandates of the new healthcare law is yours for the asking by going to: www.endowmentmed.org/exempt

Softbound copies are available for a contribution of $20.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 12:40:48 AM by JC Spencer »