Author Topic: DIABETES and the Sugar Trehalose  (Read 4630 times)

thad1601

DIABETES and the Sugar Trehalose
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 07:48:41 PM »
I will have to try this.  I know it can be very hard to find a sweetener that will not effect your blood sugar and taste good.  I think it is very important to do everything you can do to keep your sugar down naturally.  I think the less medication you need the better for you it is. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:06:22 PM by JC Spencer »

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
DIABETES and the Sugar Trehalose
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 06:08:09 PM »
The Sugar Trehalose is helping Diabetics

Comments by J. C. Spencer
Recently, I have personally received a number of calls from diabetics who are having great results using trehalose as their sweetener. Some diabetics tell me that when they stop using trehalose that their sugar load goes back up. As long as they are eating the healthful sugar trehalose - their sugar load is normal.

Now, let me be the first to say that just because trehalose works for one diabetic does not mean it will work for every diabetic. Each of us have unique body chemistry. While no medical claims are made, it is exciting to hear from so many diabetics that are having outstanding results.

Every diabetic should continue to monitor their blood sugar daily while eating trehalose on their cereal or in their tea or coffee.

To help us gather more data, please download the Diabetic Nutritional Pilot Survey Forms from the left side of our Home Page at www.endowmentmed.org