Author Topic: Today I Attended the Memorial Service Honoring Mark Williamson  (Read 2392 times)

Offline JC Spencer

• Administrator
Today I Attended the Memorial Service Honoring Mark Williamson
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 11:39:19 PM »
Today (3/19/2013) I attended the Memorial Service honoring Mark Williamson (5/23/1958 - 3/16/2013)

Mark was a dear friend. He was Founder and President of Foundation Restoration Ministries / Federal Intercessors. Federal Intercessors is a national network of intercessors who intercede in prayer for and prophesy over the nation and our civil governments. Mark was a corporate pilot, technical writer, and had broad experience in radio broadcasting.

He was the chaplain for counsel and personal prayer with a substantial number of Congressmen and Senators in our Nation’s Capitol. He traveled to Washington regularly to intercede and serve as Guest Chaplain of the U.S. House of Representatives. During session, you may have find him in the balcony praying over Congress. He was invited to the White House and attended President Bush’s veto of the embryonic stem cell bill.

Mark traveled nationally as a conference speaker including to twenty state Capitols where he declared truth and righteousness into state governments. He traveled internationally to India, Turkey, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay on prayer and spiritual warfare ministry

Bob Phillips, Senior Pastor of Encourager Church in Houston officiated and two words of his message still ring in my ears, “Too soon”. Yes, Mark died too soon. One warrior fell but many will take up the cause of proclaiming righteousness and truth over our nation.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 11:41:03 PM by JC Spencer »